Migraine, dizzy, nausea, numbness, liquid draining down ear. Could it be CSF?

Dear Doctor, I am 46 white female., 5 4 & 104lbs. I have numerous ailments: Migraines Chiari Malformation (5 mm) Scoliosis Fibromyalgia Kyphosis Osteoarthritis in hands, wrists, elbow, neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees, ankles, and feet. Cervical Radiculapathy Cervical Facet Arthropathy , DDD and especially DJD (Degenerative joint Disease) Mulitple schmorl nodes, Spondylosis (Spinal Arthritis over a large portion of back and lower back, SEVERE SI Joint Dysfunction (sacrilitis) Facet Arthropathy in the lower back Sciatica Severe hip osteoporosis Osteopenia in some spine/Osteoporosis on large part of back One vertebral hemangioma in the cervical- 9mmx8mmx9mm Two vertebral hemangioma s in upper thoracic- 8mmx8mmx6mm each ADHD Chronic benign cyclic luekopenia since late 90 s Hypothyriodism Continual CHRONIC PAIN Neuropathy Low Ferritin since late 90 s. I have been having blurry vision, and big floaters . I have been having a different type of migraine than I have ever experienced in the 28 years of having migraines. I feel dizzy, and confused, nauseated, (all normal-but my dizziness feels like I am falling off a building and my words slurr, my confusion seems far greater or different then the normal confusion I normally exerience) I am exceptionally sleepy, I fall aslept in middle of text and wake up because phone landed on me, but have to keep sleeping. Numbness all over head with pain swirling all over. Pressing on the top of head, and my head hurts to touch wherever the Migraine is or was because the spots hurt all over my head continually. I have lumps above my temples that arise after the migraines and hurt to touch. Also there are area s that feel like pressure and when I press on them (on top of head and temporal areas) I feel a liquid drain down my ear canal. I wipe it out and it is always clear. Can any of my ailments be symptoms of whatever is going on with what ever is going on with this dripping fluid)...(could it be CSF?) THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, TIME, AND ATTENTION. God bless.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012