Migraine, back pain, pricking sensation in thighs, jaws, arms, shoulders, ringing in ears. On caffox, neurobion. Treatment?

I had been having migraine for a few years and gotten worse at times. But recently i had been having back pain at my left side of body, pins and needles all over especially left thighs, left jaws and sometimes my right thighs as well as arms and shoulders. Few days ago i experience some kind of ringing on my left ear which lasted only a minute. Had seen a neurologist twice but he only did a physical test on both occasions and gave me medicines like caffox for the migraine and neurobion for the pins n needles. But the migraine, pins n needles are still there.. What should i do? And what might be my problem is?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012