Migraine and headaches, painful nose and face. On oxycodone. What can be done?

I HAVE BEEN ON OXYCODONE 5/325 FOR ABOUT 12 YEARS TO PREVENT MIGRAINE HEADACHES . i HAD A BRAIN INJURY IN 1998 AND SEVERE MIGRAINES TO FOLLOW. THE ONLY THING THAT CONTROLS MY MIGRAINES IS THE OXYCODONE 4 TIMES A DAY. I HAVE BEEN SNORTING THEM FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND THE PAIN IN MY NOSE AND FACE IS SO TERRIBLE,I NEED HELP WITH IT,BUT CANT AFFORD TO RISK LOSING MY OXYCODONE AND GETTING THE MIGRAINES.PLEASE HELP ON HOW RELEIVE THE NOSE PAIN,I WILL BEGAN TO TAKE THEM ORALLY ONCE AGAIN, HOWEVER CANT HANDLE THE BURNING IN MY FACE...PLEASE HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013