Migraine. Taken Citalopram, Ramipril, Doxazosin, Paracetamol. No relief. What other medicine can I take?

Hi , for the last 5 days iv had a migraine its worse in the late afternoon and have to go to bed . im currently taking 40mg citalpram, 20mg ramipril ,and 8mg doxazosin , i am not taking the contraceptive pill i have the marina coil. iv taken paracetamol but this doesn t touch it . it feels like i have a heavy cap on my head , i have felt nauseous and it affects my eyes . i don t want to trouble my doctor as he will probably say take paracetamol and as i said they don t touch it . i don t know what else i can take with my other medication please help thank you . gayle .
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012