Migraine, MRI showed nonspecific punctates white matter hyperintensities in bilateral frontal lobe. History of Epstein-Barr. Treatment advise?

I recently had an MRI because I experience migrains and when I saw the Dr last he made me walk heel - toe and I was a little unsteady. The MRI showed several nonspecific punctates white matter hyperintensities in bilateral frontal lobe . What could this mean?? Also about 20 yrs ago I was diagnosed with Epstein-Barr, but, when I tell this to Dr. s they seem to act like it is no big deal. Help!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012