Migraine, CT scan negative, refused to get spinal tap done, gave benadryl, started freaking and panicking. Normal?

I went to the hospital last night for a migraine that happened two days in a row and I get almost blind before and during, I had a ct scan and it came back negative. They wanted to do a spinal tap and I refused. They said they gave me reglan and Benadryl , but I could not even lift my fingers up. Were they trying to get me to do the spinal tap? They said the Benadryl is what they give to little kids, and we all know it barely does anything. I also started panicing and freaking out and crying over nothing and they said that was normal. Am I being lied to? No medications given were on my release papers
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  27 Awaiting Answer