Midline chest pain. Bouts of tachycardia. Stressed. What is going on?

Distressed 26 yr old female needing advice on cardiology . I have been suffering from midline chest pain upper shoulder , left arm and pain under left breast since may this year. This coupled with bouts of tachycardia , irregular heart rate and SOB. Upon examination by consultant cardiologist , carotid bruit mild and systolic murmur 1/6 Echo normal, ECG shows T wave inversion leads II III avf V3 - V6 (which was present on old ECG s). After having 6 day life card in place I was asked to attend for stress ECG treadmill test. During the test they observed abnormalities but would not tell what at the time and i could not see the monitor clearly however i think there were some P wave changes. Heart rate during the test of 9 minutes duration was normal. However during rest period it took 40mins + for my heart rate to drop to normal staying at around 120 bpm. I them flipped in to SVT 185 bpm reverting after about 5- 10 mins. After observation for a few hours I was prescribed beta blockers and told the chest pain was unrelated. I am due for review in 2 weeks. I am exceptionally distressed as I have been give little infromation to the underlying cause and being pxd bisopralol at 26 isnt normal. Im concerned there is something else going on that is causing this and need some more advice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012