Middle of left foot itchy, dry, whitish, swelling and pain behind knees. What this could be?

i HAVE A SMALL SPORT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LEFT SOLE OF MY FOOTAND VERY ITCHY ON AND OFF WHAT COULD IT BE? AROUND IT IS DRY AND WHITISH. On the same feet i small swelling behind my knee and the pain radiate to my cuff muscles especially if iam standing or walking. Latly i have pain on my right heel which is aggreviated by walking what could i be suffering from? Thank you in advance your your kindness to help me understand these conditions
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013