Middle mertz, bloating, pain post bowels, abdominal pain near genitals. History of hernias. Treatment?

Hi, Im a 23 year old female who in the last two years (why the late onset) has been experiencing what my gyno called middlemertz. It hurts pretty bad sometimes ( 7/10) and is accompained by bloating , pain after bowel movments, sharp pain in lower abdomen near genitals, and a kind of strained heavy feeling in my lower stomach. My mother had an abdominal hernia a couple years ago and I worry that this might be a hernia too. What shoud I do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012