Middle finger overlapping on index finger after plaster of hairline fracture removed. Will it be normal ?

Hi i v got a hairline fracture on my middle finger (above my knuckle and below the middle joint of my finger) and was bandaged along with my ring finger its been almost three weeks. I have just removed the plaster two days back and been trying to flex in warm water as recommended by the doctor.. My middle finger is now overlapping my index finger and there is a big triangular gap or space between my middle finger and ringer finger from the tip of my fingers..Will it become normal after few days? Or it has been disfigured and requires treatment? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013