Middle ear infection in both ears, removed wax impaction, ringing in right ear, amoxicillian, feeling pressure in right ear

Went to general practicioner and he said I had a middle ear infection in both ears. He also removed a wax impaction that was in contact with the eardrum on my right ear. Also have ringing in the right ear. Took 500mg Amoxicillian for 10 days, but I still feel pressure in the right ear. Holding my nose and gently blowing after a shower last night, I noticed that it seemed air was blowing out through my left ear, but my right ear was still plugged up. Not sure what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012