Middle ear infection, eustachian tube dysfunction, daily headaches. Suggestions?

Four months ago I was diagnosed with an middle ear infection. The infection cleared, but the ear still didn t feel right. After visiting an ENT , I was told I had Eustachian tube dysfunction . At this time I started having daily headaches right above the ear that was infected. After three visits to the ENT and no relief for my headaches, he ordered a MRI of my head. The MRI show no neurological problems. I visit a neurology P.A. and he was clueless as to what was causing my headaches. My ear still doesn t feel right and I continue to have headaches. Your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013