Middle aged person, 20% beard became white. How to get rid of it?

Hello Sir I am of 25 years and my 20% of beard had became white.I took some pills by consulting a doctor but it has not worked yet.I made my diet healthy (sprouted grains,cereals, spinach ,fish,fresh fruits,soyatien,and as well as milk.But still i have not seen any result.So sir please send me some good tips for it and i want to get rid of them.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
welcome to hcm,
as per the details u have been given, u are having PREMATURE GRAYING OF HAIR.
there are lot of reasons for causing premature graying of hair like Nutritional problems, familial, zinc and B-vitamin deficiency, pollution, excessive stress. but there is no specific reason that a person would get gray hair.
and more imporatantly THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TREATMENT FOR GRAY HAIR,...OK ..dont believe that some body coming up with some pills or oral powders that they will treat ur gray hair.
one interesting thing is u can reduce the graying by avoiding stress, taking good nutritive food , taking fruits...
i think this will help u a lot.