Mid-cycle spotting, mild cramping with tender breasts. Had unprotected sex multiple times. Pregnancy chances?

hi, my period ended on July 5th and yesturday i noticed some redish/brownish blood (spotting) and its very light, some mild cramping and tender breast , but i just figure that was because of my last period. i am married and me and my husband do not wear condoms , he uses the pull out method but lately (since i have been off my period) we were having sex multipul times during the day. Is there any chance this is a sign of early pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012