Mid cycle spotting, early onset of periods, nausea, tiredness, food cravings, negative pregnancy test. What could be the cause?

Hi, I had my period on the 1 st of November and they finished for the 6th, then on the 21st I had light spotting and then on the 26th I had a period that lasted 6 days, for the past 3 days, I have been feeling nauseated, tired, backache , cramping and bloating with sore heads, also getting cravings for food i dont like,I took a pregnancy test at the weekend and it came up negative, I m just worried its something else can you help please?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer