Mid cycle spotting, done pelvic scan. Normal sizes for ovary and uterus?

i have a spotting between regular periods, had pelvic scan recently. the report says : (FG) - abnormal , contact patient -IMB -normal sized empty uterus measuring around 74 mms by 45 mms by 48 mms - pre ovulatory endometrial stripe -10.3 mms . no evidence of any fibroids or polyps seen. - left ovary = 36mms by 22mms - right ovary = 36mms by 20mm - Please confirm are these sizes are normal for ovaries and uterus - both ovaries appear to have small follicles around a bright stroma. appearances are similar to those seen in PCO - suggest hormone profile - no obvious adnexal cyst, mass or free fluid seen. I can understand that I have PCo - Polycetic ovary syndrome , but my GP called me and mentioned I have fibriods in the utereus. i m confused. Report says some thing but the doctor says differently. could you please clarify this? Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012