Mid cycle spotting, a week later heavy and thick bleeding. Taken postinor 2 post sex. Normal?

I had my periods on the 10th of november 2012 and they finished on the 13th of november, on the 20th of november i had unprotected sex at around 7.00pm in the evening, on the 21 of november at around 8.00am i took the postinor 2 pills.... on the 27th of november, there was some spotting and it carried on through the night, come today the 28th of november, i am wearing a pad, to hold up... the blood is really thick i must say, is this normal or am in trouble?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  133 Awaiting Answer