Mid-cycle heavy flow with weakness, headache. Had take panadol, piriton for flu and headache. Solution?

hello, 8 days before i had sore throat and flu because of dust storm here in my country pakistan. i had fever too but temperature wasnt that high. i just had a panadol with piriton(anti- allergy ) each for two days. i recovered from sneezing and coughing with running nose gradually but after three days i had severe headache for whole day. i took panadol(pain killer) for headache. i got relieved from it but very next day i started my periods again. again means i just recovered from periods 8 days before and started the cycle after a break of 8 days. with heavy flow and its 3rd day of heavy flow, i have weakness and headache. havnt taken any pill. what to do?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  86 Awaiting Answer