Mid-cycle discharge of large clot followed by clear discharge, no periods, sore breasts, negative pregnancy tests. What is the reason?

hi I need some advice. I lost my son 7 months ago, I gave birth at 32 weeks and he survived 2days. I have had regular periods since may b a week late or a week early. My last period started may 30th during this cycle on the 23rd day I had slight pink discharge for half a day, then I took a test which showed negative. I then had again thought my period is comming went to the bath room n had a big brown clump discharge day 30 of cycle I thought ok my period has started but when I went again to the bath room from that day on I just got clear dishcharge have done blood test Which show negative. Boobs really sore tiered nauseated gas. What s happening
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012