Mid-cycle bleeding with headache. Had taken contraceptive pills post unprotected sex. Cause?

Hi! I had my last period ended last july 7 and on july 8, my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex, though i m quite sure he didn t ejaculated inside me. and on july 10, i took 4 contraceptive pills, it should be followed up by another 4 pills after 12hours but i wasn t able to take them. And now, july 15, i woke up with my panty soaked up with blackish red blood that it stained my undies. it s quite a lot and it is dark. and now i m getting headache .
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012