Mid-cycle bleeding, lighter than normal periods, is more reddish. What does this mean?

I had my period the first of September and had sex the 14 and 15th of September I m not due my period until October 1st but now five days after sex im bleeding this thick black blood , it s lighter than my regular period but now day two of bleeding it has lightened in Color a little it s more redish what does this mean? The black blood was also very thick and jelly like
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..Ashley.., the bleeding in the middle of the menses is in the normal conditions also...
wait for another 2 to 3 days.. if it still continues, then you can consult a gynecologist..

Take care..