Mid-cycle bleeding after taking unwanted 72, have not got regular periods. How can I avoid pregnancy?

i had umprotected sex on 1st october and took unwanted 72 within 4hrs. and then on 7th october i got period and last for three days i.e. till 9th octobe. i took pregnancy test via preganews on 11th octoberand it was negative. i had my last peroid on 20th september and lasts till 22nd swptember. isthere amy chance to be preganent and when will i get my next period . it is 20th oct and i dont have period what shouls i do?? i am too much worried. i dont wanna be preganent
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012