Mid-cycle bleeding, abdominal cramps with pink discharge, mild constipation, high active sexually, partner clean, have lack of sleep. Cause?

I am a 23 year-old girl and I am experiencing bleeding after my period. I started my period normally on the 15th of Aug and it went about it s business in the usual manner; ending about five days after. I have about a 31 day cycle and am extremely regular, with no spotting or bleeding in between ever. Yesterday I noticed a discoloration on the toilet paper. It was dark and coming from my vagina (not my pee) and I assumed it was just old blood making it s way out (although I did think it odd for it to be coming out so late). Tonight, it was fresh, pink blood. Yesterday and today I have had abdominal pain , which I honestly assumed to be gas or mild constipation , but given the blood it could easily be cramps . During the last four days or so I have been extremely sexually active (so sex everyday or sometimes two times) with the same person who is clean . I didn t have sex yesterday or today though because of the abdomen pains. I am aware that this might be due to the fact that I am ovulating, but again I have never experienced spotting or bleeding in between periods before. I really don t know if this helps but I have been lacking on sleep for the last four days as well (not because of the sex, lol, just because of sleeping conditions making it hard to get a rested nights sleep). Also, my sexual activity is not nearly this active (maybe two to three times a week). And again, not sure if this matters but my sexual partner is rather, um, large. So that is about all I can think of to help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012