Mid-cycle bleeding. Negative pregnancy test. Headache. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi ,, I have been married 3 years back ,,, my periods are always regular from beginning i.e 28 days (+/- 1 day at occasions) ,,, I am trying to conceive from the past 3 years. My last period was on Dec 13th 2012 ,, Now on 32nd day I had slight spotting/ bleeding for 1 hour. Later did not observe any , and on 35th day hpt showed negative, I have mild headache apart from it no pregnancy symptoms . I traveled from Dec 25th to 31st for about 2000 kms in bus when on tour. is their any chances that I am pregnant,, and when should I consult doctor , Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013