Mid back pain, bad spasms breath, black and hard stools. What could be causing this?

I am having mid back pain as if the muscles are pulling towards the sides of my body. I get really bad spasms breath taking ones along with this my stool is black and hard. I am not currently on anything. usually my back pain is lower from having children. this is a really bad pain where I don t even want to move I am sitting straight up with support from a chair and don t even want to turn to get the phone at my work.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer