Microynon pills, irregular periods, sexual intercourse, ejaculated outside vagina, on 7 days break, no periods, pregnant ?

Hi , i have been on Microynon since November due to irregular periods and painful ones. I also have a long term boyfriend and we have been having sexual intercourse for a few months, 2 weeks ago we didn t use a condom and he ejaculated on the outside of my virgina, i am currently on my 7 day break its day 4 and i haven t had my period yet and it always comes on thursday , am i pregnant please help :( shall i take a test tomorrow or wait? let me know asap please
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012