Microval contraceptive, low blood platelets, cylokapron for delaying periods

I am on microval as my contraceptive and was diagnosed with low blood platelets 4 months after giving birth in January 2007. I was then advised tby my doctor to use cylokapron when my period started in order to reduce the bleeding . I often still have to take cyclokapron when the bleeding starts. However, what I would like to know is whether, if I start cyclokapron a few days before my period is due, will this delay my period in any way? I plan to go on holiday and as I cannot control the delay of my period with microval, I was advised by a pharmacist that starting the cycloklapron 2-3 days before my periods would assist in delaying my period. Please advise whether or not the cyclokapron would assist with this?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012