Microsuction procedure on left ear. Small amount of wax in right ear, sounds slightly imbalance seeming vacuum is loud. Putting ear drops in left ear. Should I put ear drops in right ear and leave them to re balance?

Hi, Went for microsuction procedure today due to a build of wax in my left ear. On the diagnosis it was discovered that there was a small amount of wax also in my right ear. My left ear was initially cleared with fantastic results but my right ear now sounds slightly out of balance/muffled to the left ear that had most wax build up. Is it normal to have this small imbalance after microsuction seeming as the vacuum is quite loud? I have only been putting drops in my left ear on a continuous basis, but none in my right ear, can this be an issue? Should I put some drops in my right ear? Should I just leave my ear alone and give it time to rebalance acoustically to my left ear? Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 31 May 2012