Microscopic blood in urine. Normal x ray, ultrasound of kidney and bladder. What could be this?

hi almost 8 months ago I had a check up test and there was microscopic blood in my urine ,I did repeat the test several times but the blood still there, I saw an urologist and he send me to do x-ray and ultrasound of kidneys and bladder ,everything was okay and he told me there is no need fro cystoscopy (back then I had insurance)two weeks ago I called him to just make sure there was nothing to worry about he told me that no matter what I need to do a cystoscopy,i'm miserable I don't have insurance and so afraid and wooried plz help
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013