Microlithiasis in both testis with tenuous association to germ cell. Had taken medicines for hives. Is it concerning?

I went with some pain in my tetes and the doc told me there seems to be some infection and gave me antibiotics . after the sonography I have been been told there is microlithiasis in both testes with tenious association to germ cell . For now a follow up is recommended. I am 37 years and have had no history earlier for bladder problems. Three months ago I suffered from hives and is continuing as we speak but it has calmed down. Did take predisolone and heaps of histamines. I am now concerned about the TM. Do I need to worry.? What can be the outcome of the TM and how it will affect me.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013