Microgynon 30 stopped, bad hair condition, baldness in the front part of hair, possibility of conception and regrowth of hair after starting medicines ?

Hi, I am 32. I was on Microgynon 30 for last 10 years. I stoped in January and it is May now. I have very bad hair condition. last month I discovered that i have large lack of haire around front part of head. I did test for thyroid but it was ok. i didn t change anything else in my life. Is that normal efect of stoping pills? Would my hair grow back and when? I am also trying for baby and wondering if my body is able to get pregnant yet or would it take much longer? Thanks Liz
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if every thing are compatible and normal like ovulation numbers of sperms, coitus at the time of ovulation, then conception would be there, for the hair fungal infection need to be ruled out and for that you have to see the dermatologist, hope this information helps you, have nice day.