Microcytic anemia, fatigue, leg swelling, shortness of breath. Ultrasound of kidneys shows cortical cysts, punctate cysts. Cause of concern?

I have been suffering from microcytic anemia , fatigue , leg swelling, shortness of breath, and moderate to severe low, left sided back pain. An ultrasound of my kidneys revealed essentially normal ultrasound without hydro nephrotic . Probable punctate exophytic left cortical cysts with possible punctate right cysts. Should I be concerned. With this finding? My H & H was 8.7 and 27,
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012