Microcalcification on right breast. Histroy of same symptoms in left breast and removal of the same and total hysterectomy. Histroy of cancer in family. Serious?

Last year I had microcalifications in my left breast. I had the area removed and thank God it was benign. This year I went for my routine mammogram and this time they found the exact same thing on my right breast. I had a stereotatic biopsy on yesterday and I am currently waiting for the results. I am a 48 year old african american woman with two children. I had a total hysterectomy May of 2012. Should I be concerned about this reoccurence? Is this something that is stress relateed? Diet related? Is this like a pre-cursor to breast cancer? I do have a history of breast cancer in my family on my mother's side. She had two sisters that had breast cancer and both have passed away.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013