Micro blisters on penis head, popped a few of them. Worth expressing fear? Is it herpes?

I masturbated yesterday and now there are about 3-5 shiny mirco-blisters tightly grouped just below the head of my penis . They don t itch and the only instance of pain is if I pop them due to the underlying skin being exposed. This has occurred before and I have popped half of them before to see if they would spread just out of curiosity to see if it was herpes . It didn t spread to my hands and it didn t spread to any other area on my penis. So I wondering if these blisters that I have been getting are due to friction or I have something that I should be concerned about.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013