Meth usage, rash on back, shooting body pain, redness on legs. Cure for rash?

This morning around 5am I rectally took about 30 mls of meth . Instantly after a rash appeard in the center of my back. Shoots of mild to moderate pain occurred sporadically all over my body and my legs became red and hot. I was shaky and anxious but felt fine mentally and waited it out. The symptoms have all tapered off except the weird reddish raised area in the center of my back and I am having tingly up and down my back. I took some opiates earlier to help relax but threw up very soon after taking them.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013