Meth usage, burning sensation on tongue, ulcers below tongue, pain on eating. Cure for condition?

I dumped some meth in my mouth and it burned me under my tounge. ever since then ive had horrible ulsers under my tounge. there excrutating to the point where i cant even eat. i dont know whats caused this. this has never happened to me i dont know if it was made wrong or what. but i need to know how long it will take to heal. i dont want to tell anyone for obvious reasons but i cant eat. thats not healthy. i dont know what to do. its all swollen and white.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012