Meth addiction, have breathing difficulty, uncontrolled twitching, body jerks, bruised veins. Sign of heart attack?

i slam meth only 10 ccs every couple hours .n drink a beer my boyfriend makes me hav bad trips lik try n make me heart starts to hurt n i cant breathe i feel twitching n cant control my body jerks. i feel krazy n think im having heart attack all the time. i do meth all the time . i been up 3 days with 3 hours of sleep i ate fruit n water. my vains are brusied cuz i jus started slamming n he dont help me so there all messed up can i hav heart attack
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012