Meth addict. Is there a herbal pill or anything that can help pass urine analysis?

I don t know if I should even ask this question here, but I have a friend who is a Meth addict and he s trying to flush his system of Meth. I told him those things don t work but I don t want him to go to jail, is there anything you could recommend like an herbal pill at GNC or something he can take to pass his Urine analysis? I have tried to get him help and he has stopped for the past 3 days but I know he has to take a UA today.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013