Metastatic liver cancer. No antibiotics prescribed. Ultrasound done of abdomen, FNAC. Treatment?

Hello doctor, my mother who is 50 diagnosed of metastatic liver cancer ,here i am being misguided regarding whom to consult and where to.....I am in XXXXX, and here the waiting period in this govt institutes is too long....please tell me what i shall do......the test conducted are usg whole abdomen , fnac , cect,etc.....but no medication suggested.........visited many doctors but of confusing conclusion....
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012