Metallic taste in the mouth on touching the right side of the head. Is it due to drug interaction? Taking simvastatin, amlodopine, ramipril, citalopram

I get a metalic taste on the right side of my mouth and tongue when i touch any part of the right side of my head, especially my right ear. Even if I lay on the right side of my head I taste metal in my mouth. I take many medications, simvastatin, amlodopine, ramipril , aspirin , paracetamol, omeprazol, citalopram (formerly took Lexapro ). Can you tell me if this is an interaction with my medications or something else. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012