Metallic taste in the mouth. Have a broken fibula after a fight.Taking percocet and mini progesterone. Need help

Hi, I have a metallic taste in my mouth since last night. I was violently assaulted 16 days ago and luckily fought him/stranger off but have a broken Fibula . I m in shock, can t remember details of assault or attacker, having a hard time sleeping due to my leg cast/ trying to sleep with my leg elevated. I m taking percocet and on birth control (mini progesterone 28 day taken continously ). Thanks for your input, b
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013