Metallic taste in mouth with severe headaches. Taking Flagyl, Cefolac for pain due to wisdom tooth. Can I replace Flagyl with Tinidazole?

hi, I have been suffering with growth of wisdom tooth(foolish I call because it is in the odd place and I don t know if I will be able to use that tooth. I saw dentist and I have been suggested I take FLAGYL 400MG 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 5 DAYS AND CEFOLAC 200 TWICE A DAY FOR 5 DAYS. AND MOUTH GARGLES.. I got metallic taste in the past and severe headaches I think from flagyl(metronizadole). what should I do? do I take Tinidazole instead? thank you for your help. phil
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012