Metallic taste in mouth, shaky wisdom tooth, have intermittent pain in lower left side and mid back. Cause?

Hi there. I have a metallic taste in my mouth today. My wisdom teeth have been moving in for awhile now, but I haven t seen any recent movement. Other related/unrelated issues: For the last year - pain in lower left side. Pain in my midback - flanking both muscles on either side of my spine . Attacks of swelling and bloating in my abdomen so much so that I can t fit in my jeans and feel embarrassed when wearing my normal clothes.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012