Metallic taste in mouth, problem with digestion, grinding teeth in sleep, burning sensation in penis. Diagnosed polyps in gallbladder. Guide

hi doc, i have recently got abdominal ultrasound and they found few polyops in my gallbladder. i have been having problems with my digestion as well and recently i am suffering from metallic mouth taste especially when i wake up and my mouth also leaks out water when i am asleep. i do grind my teeth during sleep as well. do u think i my bile is blocked or is it stomach ulcer or something similar. 2ndly my penis is always very warm to touch and feel burning pain sometimes as well. is it stomach heat making it warm or some men problem. pls advise

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013