Metallic taste in mouth post smoking cessation, on invisalign, taking electronic cigarette. Remedy?

Hi. I just started invisalign and in my 3 tray (6weeks in) I also quit smoking so decided to buy an electronic cig for the sensation while wpdrinking. Stupid, I know! But my friends smoke around me and it makes me crave one only when drinking. So question- I just recently started having this metallic taste in my mouth. It is horrible!!!!! I have tried everything! My teeth and gums seem to be fine. Is it fom the cigarette? I threw it away in fear of inhaling metal! And god knows what else! I can t get this taste out of my mouth I have even taken tums!!! Help please
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012