Metallic taste in mouth, mid cycle pain, lower back pain, have PCOS and cyst

Hi, over the last 4 months or so I ve developed a metallic taste in my mouth( dentist can find no reason for this) also get pains mid cycle on left side & have had a persistent lower back ache (mainly only during the night tho)for a few months. Also suffer with left sided rib discomfort. Had blood tests done several months ago which apparently didn t show anything unusual. I was diagnosed with PCOS at 16 ( 37 now) and did have a cyst on the left side the size of a tangerine when in my 20 s,but that cleared on its own by the time my scan appointment came round. If it was another cyst would my hormonal blood test not have detected this? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012