Metallic taste in mouth, groin pain after biking, heavy lifting. History of malignant melanoma. Recurring cancer?

I have sence august of 2012 are having systoms of metallic taste in month and groin pain,i had removed in 2009 maligment melanoma or skin cancer .pain in groin is present after riding my bike lifting weights and eating food,went to dentist in Dec 2012 every thing is fine thier.Is this Cancer again in a more serious maner i am 45 yrs old and they also took out in the same spot the skin cancer in dec2012 the borders were starting to show signs of cancer again from the freckler that apeared in that spot.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013