Metallic taste in mouth, frequent headache, blurred vision after physical therapy on neck. Possible cause?

I have a metallic taste in my mouth with frequent headaches, and an aura in my vision. This started after I was sent to physical therapy and the therapist started manipulating my neck. I also have numbness on one side of my face and blurred vision. I have noticed that one pupil dilates more than the other. What could be the cause? Two of the therapists at the pt office mentioned my trigeminal nerve.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013