Metallic taste in mouth, feel hot after exertion, cramps. Help

I am really worried. I recently started getting this sort of metallic taste in mymouth and it comes and goes sometimes brushing my teeth won t really help much. I also seem tofeel really hot after walking and really out of breath even just walking up the stairs to calss in college after a break or something. I have been feeling extremley tired at times my period seems to be late, been getting mild cramps for a few minutes here and there, they go very quickley and I am extremley stressed aswelland worrying about all of this, I felt a bit sicko n the bus ride home today but I haven t eaten all day apart fromthe soup i had a few minutes ago. I was reassured that it was maybe pregnancy or something not so serious but I am a worrier and looking online about it has made me worry about my kidneys and things like that, because some of my symtoms are common in alot of differnt things. PLease help?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
You need a detailed evaluation including vit D and vit B12 levels . You seem to have a nutritional deficiency.