Metallic taste in mouth after eating and loose stools, two white streaks on Tongue. Suggestion?

After I eat I get a metallic taste in my mouth, feel very gassy, will have a loose bowel movement and nausea , this only happens after I eat. I just completed a prescripition of 2 antibiotics that the doctor had me on for a ear infection , zpac was the first, the second I forgot the name but was a 10 day pill . I completed the antibiotics over 10 days ago, but just starting having thius taste and symptoms within the last week. I also notice that I have 2 white streaks on my tounge but can brush my tounge to remove it. ????
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013